This easy Almond Butter Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal is filled with the warm, comforting flavors of banana bread and hearty almond butter! This nutritious baked oatmeal is the perfect recipe to make at the beginning of the week and reheat the rest of the week for convenient breakfasts!
Warm and hearty breakfasts are a must this time of year. I can’t start my morning with a smoothie when it’s below zero. I want something that will warm me up!
Preferably something that will fill me up, as well. And that is healthy.
Enter almond butter banana bread baked oatmeal. Warm, hearty and filling without being full of unnecessary ingredients. Oats, milk of your choice, mashed banana, and almond butter make up the base of this baked oatmeal.
Add to the banana and almond butter base some cinnamon, nutmeg, and either honey or maple syrup, and you have almond butter banana bread made nutritious for breakfast!
Also, it’s easy to make and convenient for reheating on those busy mornings when everyone is rushing out the door to get to their various locations on time!
Tips for Making Almond Butter Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
- Make sure to stir the almond butter thoroughly before measuring it. You will end up with lumps of dried almond butter in your oatmeal bake if it isn’t stirred properly.
- If you use bananas that aren’t very ripe, you will want to add more sweetener as unripened bananas will not taste as sweet as overly ripe bananas.
- Feel free to throw in some chocolate chips for a bit of chocolaty flavor!
- I like to bake my oatmeal until there are still a few crumbs that stick to the toothpick when it is inserted in the center. This keeps the pieces that are reheated later from being too dry.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes!
- Apple Streusel French Toast Bake
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Muffins
- Easy Vegetable Egg Bake
- Blueberry English Muffin Bread
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 240mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 6gSugar: 19gProtein: 10g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.