These Tropical No Bake Cookies are a lighter variation of traditional no bake cookies filled with coconut, pineapple, and mango!
Whether you’re looking for a recipe to fit into your busy schedule or an option that won’t heat up the house, these tropical no bake cookies are just what you need.
Lighter than your typical no bake cookie, but still just as delicious, these cookies will be your new summer go-to recipe!
While we skimped on fat and sugar, we didn’t skimp on flavor! Coconut, pineapple, and mango combine with cashew butter, honey, and a bit of coconut oil to create these lighter, summery cookies.
To make these cookies a little lighter, we’ve swapped out white sugar for honey and got rid of the butter for a bit of coconut oil.
Since you don’t have to worry about boiling the butter and sugar mixture of traditional no bake cookies, this variation comes together even more quickly! This cookies will be ready for the fridge in 10 minutes!
The whole process is super simple. Just melt together the coconut oil, cashew butter, and honey until runny and just starting to boil.
Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir, and chill enough to take most of the heat out of the mixture. Then form the cookies, chill until firm, and enjoy!
Tips for Making Tropical No Bake Cookies
- Make sure that the oil in the cashew butter is thoroughly stirred in before measuring.
- Because the solidity of coconut oils varies, some people will find that their cookies are fine at room temperature while others will need to store the cookies in the refrigerator to keep them firm.
- I like to use a cookie scoop to scoop the mixture out onto the baking sheet. I press the mixture against the side of the bowl as I’m scooping it out to help the cookies hold their shape when released from the cookie scoop.
- Feel free to use unsweetened or sweetened for the shredded coconut, dried pineapple, and dried mango depending on the level of sweetness you want for the cookies.
- The cookies will appear “loose” when you place them on the baking sheet, but they will firm up as the oats absorb the moisture.
- You can flatten the cookies with the bottom of a glass for more of a “cookie” look. I just skip that part because I’m for having as few steps as possible!
More No Bake Cookie Recipes to Try!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.