Christmas is now less than a week away! If you’re like me, you still have a few loose ends that need to be taken care of (or is that only me?!). If you still need some ideas for co-workers, friends, etc., I can help!
This spiced chai mix is perfect for gifts. It packs easily and goes well with a mug and a batch of biscotti or cookies for a homemade gift!
Like fudge, I find myself drinking more chai around the holidays than any other time of year. It is one of my favorite drinks to enjoy on a chilly afternoon or evening.
After being introduced by my friend to this vanilla chai mix, I’ve been hooked. Because we drink so much of it, I wanted to mix it up a bit for a little different flavor.
This spiced chai mix is a bit spicier than the vanilla mix and has a combination of regular and brown sugar. If you aren’t sure about the amount of spice, feel free to cut it back a bit.
Just make sure to use the combination of sugars. The brown sugar adds a great caramel-like flavor!
- 1 Cup non-fat dry milk
- 1 Cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 Cup powdered vanilla creamer (can use sugar-free, fat-free, or regular)
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar or granulated sugar substitute that measures cup for cup the same as sugar
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cardamom
- 1 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- To make: Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of mix into mug. Pour in 6-8 ounces of hot water. Stir and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 56 Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons dry mix
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.