I have one last easy Christmas treat for you before the big day next week! This one is all about chocolate and, my favorite, s’mores!
How are you coming on your to-do list? Is it mostly checked off? Or, is it mostly unchecked??
Well, this triple chocolate s’mores bark is super easy and won’t take hardly any time out of your busy schedule to make!
I packed as much chocolate as I could into this s’mores bark (Okay, I probably could have added more Hershey’s bars, but I ran out!).
Dark chocolate is swirled with white chocolate and topped with milk chocolate pieces.
And, since it’s s’mores, graham cracker pieces and marshmallow bits are sprinkled on top!
You can use mini marshmallows as well, but if you plan on making this a few days ahead of time, they will end up being a little on the stale side.
Make a batch to give to as gifts or make a batch to munch on while you finish your to-do list!
Either way, you’ll want to give this s’mores bark a try!
- 24 ounces dark chocolate (or milk chocolate)
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 3/4 Cup graham crackers broken into pieces
- 1/2 Cup marshmallows bits
- 2 (1.55 ounce) Hershey's milk chocolate bars (or dark chocolate), broken into pieces
- Line a 15x10 inch cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate according to instructions on package, making sure to stir periodically.
- Melt white chocolate according to instructions on package, making sure to stir periodically.
- Spread melted dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet. Spoon white chocolate over the top. Swirl white chocolate through dark chocolate using a knife.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker pieces, marshmallow bits, and broken chocolate bars. Lightly press topping into chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to refrigerate for at least one hour to cool and set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1 piece of bark
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.
This post contains affiliate links.