Rich, creamy Pumpkin Pie Fudge complete with a graham cracker crust and a cinnamon sugar sprinkle! Warm spices are added to make it taste like you’re biting into a piece of pie!
As promised, I’m back! And I’ve brought with me fudge. Not just any fudge, pumpkin pie fudge complete with a graham cracker crust and a cinnamon sugar sprinkle!
I have to admit, this fudge was my husband’s idea.
I asked him for recipe ideas and his first idea was pumpkin pie fudge. I, of course, am not going to resist an opportunity to make fudge!
Especially when my husband, who isn’t a huge fan of fudge, suggests it.
It turned out as good as we hoped it would. The graham cracker layer is sweet and salty pairing perfectly with the sweet, creamy fudge.
The spices added to the fudge makes it taste just like you’re biting into a piece of pumpkin pie. Just richer and creamier thanks to the white chocolate and marshmallow cream.
Oh, and I added real pumpkin. Not that you’re surprised! I’ve been on a mission this fall to make all “pumpkin spice” baked goods and drinks actually contain pumpkin.
This fudge was no different, and I packed 1/3 cup in to give it authentic pumpkin flavor. The cinnamon sugar sprinkle doesn’t have much to do with pumpkin pie. I added it because I can’t resist cinnamon sugar.
And, honestly, it makes a pumpkin colored fudge look better!
Make some and share with family and friends for a fall treat or save the recipe and make it for your Thanksgiving dessert table.
But if you’re going to make it for Thanksgiving, I suggest you make it to “taste test” before the big day. You won’t have any trouble at all finishing off a batch by Thanksgiving!
For the Crust
- 1 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
For the Fudge
- 2 1/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C evaporated milk
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/3 C pumpkin puree
For the Topping
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line a 9x9 or 8x8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil. (The fudge pictured above was made in a 9x9) Butter or spray sides and bottom.
- In a small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, salt, and melted butter until combined. Press into the bottom of prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, stir together sugar and evaporated milk. Add in butter and spices and cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a boil (so that it is boiling evenly across pan) and boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, white chocolate chips, and pumpkin puree until white chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour fudge over the top of crust. Smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and gently press down.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Cut into pieces
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
On a side note, I have three giveaways going on now! Have you entered them all yet?? Here they are: