I’m pretty sure peanut butter and chocolate in baked goods is one of the best flavor combinations out there. And I’m pretty sure that it’s even better when oats are involved. These flourless dark chocolate chunk peanut butter oat cookies are filled with that perfect combination!
I’ve made these cookies a few times switching up the type of chocolate and peanut butter but noticed that the recipe never made it to the blog. Time to change that.
Everybody needs a good cookie recipe that takes 30 minutes from start to finish, and this recipe is just that! The ingredients are probably sitting in your cupboard right now, so you don’t even need to take a trip to the grocery store.
These flourless dark chocolate peanut butter oat cookies bake up thick and soft and are loaded with peanut butter and chocolate.
They are a perfect partner to a big glass of cold milk!
Oh, and did I mention that you only dirty one bowl?! That’s always good.
All it takes is one bowl, a few ingredients and you’ll be enjoying warm, gooey cookies in no time!
- 1 C natural no-stir creamy peanut butter
- ½ C sugar
- ¼ C brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ C rolled/regular oats
- ½ C dark chocolate chunks/chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with a baking mat/parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, sugars, baking soda, and salt. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips until combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet. Gently press down tops. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges just start to turn golden brown. The centers will look under-baked but will firm as the cookies cool.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
This post contains affiliate links.