|Feel free to use whatever veggies you and your family like.|
Chicken and Brown Rice Salad Pin It
- 3 C brown rice, cooked
- 1 apple, washed and diced
- 1 C chopped peppers (red, green, etc.)
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 C cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together parsley, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt,and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together rice, apples, peppers, celery, and chicken. Drizzle dressing mixture over the top and toss lightly until combined.
- Serve chilled to allow flavors to blend.