One request that I’ve started to see more and more of is for easy dinner ideas. It’s understandable. I could use some more easy dinner ideas, especially easy dinner ideas that are healthy!
This recipe will make all of us happy. It really doesn’t get much easier than this baked salmon strawberry spinach salad (complete with a honey dijon vinaigrette!)!
You can have dinner on the table in 25 minutes.
It’s also pretty hands off. While the salmon is baking, you can toss together the salad and quick whisk together the vinaigrette. That’s it. Though I did get some help from Bumble Bee SuperFresh®. Have you seen their new seafood products? They are all-natural and have great flavor.
They also lack that “fishy” smell that comes along with a lot of frozen seafood, because you can prepare their products straight from the freezer.
Their frozen protein has stayed that way from harvest to your oven unlike most of the “fresh” fish you find at the seafood counter. That means it is fresh tasting, and fresh smelling.
I used the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon with Garlicky Black Pepper & Extra Virgin Olive Oil for this salad, and it was the perfect pairing to the sweet strawberries and honey dijon vinaigrette. It was also super easy to prepare. Just stick the fillets into their included parchment, and let your oven do the rest.
It’s so easy you could make it for a quick weekday lunch! Other Bumble Bee SuperFresh® products would work with this salad, too, if you want to give the other flavors a try!
The salad is made up of fresh baby spinach, sweet strawberries, and salty feta. And because it’s so easy, a homemade vinaigrette ties together all of the flavors!
This honey dijon vinaigrette has a splash of balsamic vinegar and has become a new favorite around here, not only for this salad, but also for all the other salads we’ve been eating lately!
Lots of flavor without lots of work. This recipe is a keeper.
Check their convenient store locator to find Bumble Bee SuperFresh® products at a store near you! (You can find Bumble Bee SuperFresh® in the frozen seafood section, typically near the seafood counter, at your local grocery store.)
- 1 box Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon with Garlicky Black Pepper & Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 fillets)
- 4 C baby spinach
- 1 C sliced strawberries
- ½ C crumbled feta
- ¼ C thinly sliced red onion
- 2½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 2½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove salmon from packaging and put each fillet into its provided parchment packet and fold to enclose.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 22 minutes.
- While salmon is baking, prepare salad. In a serving bowl, toss together spinach, strawberries, feta, and red onion. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over salad.
- Remove baked salmon from oven. Take fillets out of parchment packets, flake into pieces, and place on salad. Serve.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.