It’s Friday, and I have cookies! Whether you’ve had a long week or a good week, these cookies are sure to brighten your day. With a combination like Nutella and peanut butter, you really can’t go wrong!
These chewy Nutella peanut butter chip cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. . .the best kind of cookie! To up the chocolate flavor, I added a bit of unsweetened baking cocoa. The combination of Nutella and baking cocoa makes for a rich, chocolaty flavor that becomes addictive after the first bite! Throw in some peanut butter chips and you’ll have a hard time sharing!
So, celebrate the weekend by making a batch of these cookies and enjoying a couple while unwinding from the week. And, since it’s the weekend, you’ll have time to make a second batch once you’ve quickly devoured the first!
- ½ C butter, softened
- ½ C brown sugar
- ⅓ C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ C Nutella
- 1½ C all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ C peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with a baking mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla and beat until creamy. Beat in Nutella until combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are set. Centers will look slightly under done.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is linked with Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Tidy Mom, Time to Sparkle, What’s In Your Kitchen Wednesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday.