Since Easter is this coming Sunday, I thought it would be fun to work on recipes that would work with your Easter brunches, dinners, etc. These green beans are a perfect side to any of your favorite Easter main dishes. Quick and easy, you can whip these up in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Place green beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over about 1-inch of water. Bring to boil. Cover and steam 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, cook garlic in olive oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer beans to serving dish and toss with olive oil mixture. Serve immediately.