This week’s Healthy Habits recipe is breakfast food, which I confessed on Monday is some of my favorite food! Little prep is needed and it cooks up in no time. If you need a breakfast or brunch idea for tomorrow, I recommend this. 🙂 Hope you all have a good weekend!
|All done in as little as 20 minutes!|
|Mmm. . .fluffy eggs, tender asparagus. . .|
Asparagus Frittata Pin It
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 eggs
- About 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- your favorite cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in skillet and add onion and asparagus. Cook covered at medium-low heat until asparagus is tender.
- Stir in garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs and pour over asparagus and onions. Cook covered until the eggs are nearly set.
- Place a platter over the skillet, turn upside down, and then slide the frittata back into the pan to brown on the bottom.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. Once cheese has melted, serve!