One of my favorite summer time drinks is a big glass of iced coffee. Whether it’s plain or with a splash of cream and flavor, I usually opt of iced coffee over hot coffee in the summer months. The only downside to that is the extra time it takes to make the iced coffee in the morning. I now have any easy option, International Delight Iced Coffees. They come premade and in a variety of flavors. All you have to do is fill a glass with ice and pour the coffee in!
Along with enjoying iced coffee when it’s hot, I also enjoy having a bowl of frozen yogurt as a cool dessert. Since I like the two so much, it only seemed natural that I would eventually combine the two for a refreshing summer dessert. This low fat mocha chip frozen yogurt was the result. Since the iced coffee is already conveniently made and chilled, this frozen yogurt is super simple to make. Just mix together the coffee, yogurt, cocoa powder and a bit of vanilla extract. Add the dark chocolate chips at the end and enjoy!
And, if you’re really in the mood for coffee, pour yourself a glass of iced coffee and drop a couple of scoops of this frozen yogurt in. Suddenly the summer heat seems much more bearable!
Looking for more ways to enjoy iced coffee this summer? Check out International Delight’s summer iced coffee sweepstakes happening on their Facebook page right now! They are giving away 100 tumblers each week!
- 1½ C low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1½ C International Delight Mocha Light Iced Coffee
- ¼ C sugar
- ¼ C unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ C dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, carefully whisk together yogurt, coffee, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's instructions. When mixture is soft-set, add chocolate chips. Finish churning until desired texture is reached. Serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.