Fresh, healthy, easy, delicious. . .homemade guacamole! With leftover sweet peppers sitting around from the weekend and no more Grilled Sweet Pepper and Summer Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad left to add them to, I just had to use them in this guacamole!
A perfect summer side or appetizer!
Don’t forget about the Land O’ Lakes Giveaway going on right now at AKA! If you haven’t yet entered, be sure to check out all of the ways to enter!
Chunky Garden Guacamole
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 avocados
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely minced
- 4 tbsp finely sliced sweet pepper
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 3 tbsp diced tomato
- Gently mash the avocados, lemon juice, and olive oil together with a fork. Stir in the salt, black pepper, garlic, sweet pepper, onions, and tomato.
- Serve immediately or (if you can wait), let sit for about 15 minutes to allow flavor to blend.