This easy No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Bars recipe requires only 10 minutes of hands-on prep! Filled with all the flavors of s’mores, plus the addition of creamy peanut butter, these no bake bars will soon be your new summer go-to dessert!
I know I said awhile back that I had found my go-to dessert for this summer. But, I’ve changed my mind! There are lots of no bake recipes to choose from, but I’ve found a new favorite.
These no bake peanut butter s’mores bars are now number one!
When it comes to all things s’mores, I just can’t say no. I’m constantly asking my husband when he’s tending the grill if the coals are just right (because I have to have perfectly toasted marshmallows!) for making s’mores.
Fortunately for me, he likes them just about as much as I do, so I get to enjoy them quite a bit. I’m thinking it should become an “every time we grill” tradition.
It’d be great. Maybe not for our blood sugar levels, but definitely for our tastebuds!
These peanut butter s’mores bars are perfect for those days when it’s just too hot to stand around a fire or turn on an oven. Plus, they require just a handful of ingredients.
A simple peanut butter graham cracker crust makes up the base of these bars. Mini marshmallows are sprinkled over the top and covered with a thick layer of soft peanut butter chocolate.
Crushed graham crackers and marshmallow bits finish off these super easy no bake bars!
So if you’re looking for a new summer favorite, these bars are it!
Tips for Making No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
- Don’t skip lining the pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. The bars are much easier to remove and slice when they are in an aluminum foil or parchment paper “sling.” Just remove the “sling” of bars from the pan, slice the bars, and replace the “sling” back into the pan.
- Make sure to press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the baking dish. This will keep the crust from falling apart when it’s cut.
- You can use an 8×8 inch or a 9×9 inch baking dish. The bars pictured were made in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
For the Crust
- 12 whole sheets of graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 Cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons butter
For the Topping
- 1 (11 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 Cup mini marshmallows
- 1 whole sheet graham cracker, coarsely crushed
- 2 Tablespoons marshmallow bits
- Line an 8x8 inch or 9x9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper so that the edges hang over the side of the baking dish. (Bars pictured were made in an 8x8 inch baking dish.)
- In a food processor, pulse together graham crackers and confectioner's sugar until graham crackers are fine crumbs.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt peanut butter and butter until butter is melted. Stir together and add to food processor. Pulse until mixture is completely combined.
- Press mixture firmly with the bottom of a glass into the bottom of prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and butter. Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Top graham cracker base with mini marshmallows. Pour chocolate mixture over the top. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and marshmallow bits. Gently press into chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until firm, before lifting bars from dish and cutting into pieces.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.