Ever stare at your grilled chicken breast and wonder what you can do to make it more exciting?
I love grilling chicken, but I find myself getting into a rut of what I put on it.
This sauce is super easy to whip up and can be made while you’re grilling the chicken or ahead of time and kept in the fridge.
The intensity of the curry powder pairs well with the brightness of the lime juice and makes a plain ole chicken breast way more exciting and flavorful!
Plus, the creamy sauce makes the chicken moist, so you don’t have to worry as much if you get distracted talking to those around you!
- 4 grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 C reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- In small bowl, whisk together the sour cream and lime juice. Add in the curry powder, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk until well-combined.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Enjoy!