Need an idea for something to make for Father’s day?? I’ll give you one. . .make these cookies!
These cookies are everything good about cookies (especially if you use dark chocolate!)! Reese’s pieces, peanut butter, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and oats. . .the best!! A lot like monster cookies, these cookies are thick, chewy, loaded with all kinds of goodness, and huge (because that is the only way to make them!)! 🙂
Your dad will thank you. Plus, the kids can help. Just try not to eat them all before giving them to Dad. That may be harder than you think. . .just saying. 😉
Already have an idea for Father’s Day? Make them anyways and enjoy every single delicious bite! 🙂
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/3 C butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp corn syrup
- 1 C crunchy peanut butter
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 C quick oats
- 1/2 C Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 C Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1/2 C semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and butter. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Stir in the corn syrup and peanut butter on low.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the sugar mixture. Beat on low until just combined.
- Using a wooden spoon (or other sturdy utensil!), stir in the oats and candy. Mixture will be stiff.(This just means that you’re burning more calories making them, allowing you to eat more!)
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls on to baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an airtight container.