It’s Friday, and I have cookies! Whether you’ve had a long week or a good week, these cookies are sure to brighten your day.
With a combination like Nutella and peanut butter, you really can’t go wrong!
These chewy Nutella peanut butter chip cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. . .the best kind of cookie!
To up the chocolate flavor, I added a bit of unsweetened baking cocoa. The combination of Nutella and baking cocoa makes for a rich, chocolaty flavor that becomes addictive after the first bite!
Throw in some peanut butter chips and you’ll have a hard time sharing!
So, celebrate the weekend by making a batch of these cookies and enjoying a couple while unwinding from the week.
And, since it’s the weekend, you’ll have time to make a second batch once you’ve quickly devoured the first!
- 1/2 Cup butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with a baking mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla and beat until creamy. Beat in Nutella until combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are set. Centers will look slightly under done.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.